background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my beautiful rose

i keep having ideas for posts pop into my head all the time, and i have some stored that are needing to be posted, but today im skipping them to show what my man just brought to me a few moments ago...



so excited!!! haha


our first rose!!!




top view

pretty hot pink


he went outside and picked me his first rose from one of his 2 rose bushes he planted! it is a beautiful hot pink(the other one is deep red). it was so sweet. he said he planted those for me so i could have flowers all the time! i think it's MUCH sweeter when they go and actually PICK the flowers for you instead of buying them at the store! (but i love flowers either way he gets them!) lol.. i am blessed with a very sweet and thoughtful spouse, i know this. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment